Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Gods of Football!



It’s no secret among those who know me well that despite the intense physical activity (and abuse) I put my heroes through, my own physical prowess leaves a lot to be desired. I may be great at one kind of ballplay, but when it comes to throwing, passing, catching or kicking balls (ouch!), I’m not so flash! However, the one sport I do enjoy is gazing open-jawed at football stars, especially when they’re hot and half-naked! So bring on the Gods of Football, a selection of players in their physical prime from Rugby and Australian Rules Football. And the great thing is, perving on these perfect specimens comes guilt-free because it all goes to help charitable causes. For more info visit godsoffootball.com.au but in the meantime, enjoy these exemplary examples!




No comments:

Post a Comment