Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coolest Action Figures Ever!

Being a big adventure fan, it goes without saying that I’ve always loved the idea of action figures. When I was a kid I used to come up with little adventures in the backyard that would put my Star Wars figures through hell—I still don’t know what happened to my one-armed Chewbacca under the wood pile in a dark corner of my grandparent’s back shed. I think the spiders got him!

Anyway, you can imagine my sheer delight when I found the coolest collection of action figures ever on my recent trip to San Francisco. These my not be a secret to some of you, but they’re not available here in Australia so when I stumbled upon them I was tickled pink. Mind you, their not your traditional robots or aliens. No, these action figures are heroes of a different kind! Behold!

Leonardo DaVinci Action Figure with removable paintbrush, easel and the Mona Lisa* (*Not the original)


Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with six seperate cats!


Jane Austen Action Figure with writing desk and quill


Albert Einstein Action Figure with crazy "mad scientist" hair and sensible sweater


Deluxe Miracle Jesus Action Figure with 5 loaves, 2 fish and jugs for turning water into wine* (*Miracles not guaranteed)


Stay tuned for more cool action figures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment